Monday, December 17, 2012

Updates and stuff

Hey guys!

So two good pieces of news.

1. I have my laptop, so I'll be able to post pictures. Yayyyyy!!!!!!!

2. I am going to Da Lat tomorrow for the Fulbright mid-year conference. YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!

I'm really looking forward to seeing all the Fulbright crew again, and telling them everything about what's up in my province.

Also, this is my schedule for the next two weeks.

December 18-21 Fulbright conference in Da Lat
December 22-23 Vietnam Hat ultimate Frisbee tournament in Ho Chi Minh City
December 25 Christmas party in Ben Tre
December 29-30 Go to Mui Ne for the weekend (maybe?)
December 31-January 4 Go to Phu Quoc island for New Year's.

Who needs sleep?

Anyways, I'll be sure to get you posted on everything next week. Much love, and talk to y'all soon!

Peace,
jefferson 

No comments:

Post a Comment